*Since the date of this news item’s publication, the organization ‘The International REC Standard Foundation’ has changed to ‘The International Tracking Standard Foundation: Founder of I-REC (I-TRACK Foundation).’
The I-REC Standard is pleased to announce they will be attending and active at the Brazil Windpower 2022 event set to take place in Sao Paulo, Brazil on 18-20 October 2022. Benjamín Herrara Vergara, the Regional Director of LATAM for the I-REC Standard accepted with pleasure the invitation from Instituto Totum to participate in the conference. He will be a panelist for the session “Renewable Energy Certificates: advances and perspectives” from 15:00-15:45 on 20 October.
During this session Benjamín will explain I-REC more into detail and highlight the developments around the world related to I-REC in numbers, countries and organizations.
Date: 20 October
Renewable Energy Certificates: advances and perspectives
3:00 pm to 3:45 pm
- Alexandre Canazio, Journalist and Editor-in-Chief of Portal Canal Energia
• Fernando Lopes, Instituto Totum
• Ana Carolina Molina, Head of Trading, CGN
• Benjamín Herrera Vergara, Regional Director, LATAM, the I-REC Standard Foundation
• Tamara Lopes, Executive Sustainability Manager, Minerva Foods
The schedule and agenda for the full event can be found here
Registration can be completed here